Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 5 - back and legs, abs

Today was tiring... it was a great workout, but now I'm slacking on sleep. I keep staying up late for no reason - you'd think I'd be dead tired by the end of the day. It's probably cuz I need to organize my house. lol

Breakfast: eggs with cheese and salsa, 210, 114, and salsa - 36- 360 total cals
Snack: banana - 105 cals

Lunch - Got invited to the neighbor company for a Jdawg - had my carb for the hot dog bun, and the meat was protein - but fatter protein. Need to not do this. - 188 cals for dog, 120 for hot dog roll

Snack: had a protein bar - one serving protein - 240 cals

Dinner: Need to eat at least 200 and less than 450 cals for dinner - looks like a salad with chicken will be a good dinner -wonder what eric will think about that

Total: 1013 calories

5 protein servings - 2 to go
2 dairy servings - 1 to go
1 fruit serving - done
2 veggies
1 fat
1 carb - done
1 single snack
1 condiment - done

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm ... Jdawgs! I want one now. But oh wait, I just had oreos. And I read the servings wrong. I thought it said I could eat FOUR oreos for 140 calories, but no, it's only TWO!

    Oh well! They tasted good! :)

    ReplyDelete