Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 16 - plyo

Got up late today - Molly was sick - did Plyo myself this morning, didn't go running.

Nutrition:
I bought up egg whites from Costco - they are actually really good. I'm surprised. 1/3 cup equals one real egg - and the serving size for p90x is 6 egg whites... 1/3 cup is a lot. I could probably eat two, but not three. I guess I'll have to work on more protein.

Breakfast: 1/3 Egg whites scrambled - 40 cals, cheese 114, salsa - 36 - 190 total
Snack: yogurt - 100 cals - either snack or dairy
Lunch: lettuce with chicken, corn, and tomatoes - 2 veggie servings, 2 protein servings - 1 condiment for vinagrette
Watermelon too
Snack: protein bar
Dinner: chips and cheese - then some chicken

I did perfect today! :)

5 protein servings - done
2 dairy servings - done
1 fruit serving - done
2 veggies - done
1 fat -
1 carb - chips - done
1 single snack - done
1 condiment - done

No comments:

Post a Comment