Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 3 - Shoulders and Arms, Ab Ripper

Workout was really great today. Learned I need to get some MORE weights. Goodness gracious. lol

The run was good too - was on the track and did a lot of timed runs trying to beat goal pace, and I'm way faster than I thought! WAHOO! :)

I need to buy protein powder, extra handles for weights and 2.5 weights, and see if you can buy JUST egg whites. Also, need to find out where my fiber bar lands in a category. It has a lot of fat in it so I may not be able to eat it - but I need my fiber.

5 protein servings - 1 more to go
2 dairy servings - done
1 fruit serving - 1 to go
2 veggie servings - done
1 fat serving - 1 to go
1 carb serving - .5 to go
1 single snack serving - done
1 condiment serving - 1 to go
Nutrition:

Breakfast: 3 eggs - whole - with cheese and chicken (3 oz).
Eggs: 210 cals Cheese: 114 calories Chicken: 105 cals
One dairy serving, two protein servings

Snack: dried fruit - 1 snack serving

Lunch: rest of cafe rio burrito - whole wheat tortilla (1/2) - 1/2 carb serving, black beans - veggie serving, cheese - dairy serving, salad and salsa - veggie serving, chicken - 2 protein servings

Snack: Fiber bar - doesn't have a category hmmmm

Dinner: Ate a costco hot dog , and a bit of pizza - NOT SUPPOSED TO - ate too many carbs, and hot dog does not count as protein. UGH UGH UGH. Be better Jackster.

Didn't eat for three hours before bed - good for me. :)

2 comments:

  1. You can totally buy just egg whites, and their not bad..I always spiced mine up with hot sauce, but thats just me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be fine with fiber with all the fruits/veggies you're eating, right?

    ReplyDelete