Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, June 21, 2010

Week 3 - Day 15 - Chest and Back

So sad news...

I have been writing my numbers down on this sheet, and I can't find it anywhere. I also can't find out vacuum belts and I'm pretty sure I'm losing my mind. :(

So back to writing reps here. Nutrition will just have to be another entry - or something.

Standard Push ups: 20 on feet/10 on feet
Wide front pull ups: 1 by myself!!!! 13 more with foot on chair/ 1 by myself again!, 9 with chair
Military push ups: 6 on toes, 5 on feet/5 on toes
Reverse grip chin ups: 3 by myself, 5 with chair/ 1 by myself, 7 on chair

Wide fly push ups: 10 on feet/8 on toes
Close grip overhand pull ups: 1 by myself, 5 with chair/1 myself, 5 chair
Decline push ups: 7/7
Heavy Pants: 20 lbs - 10/8 with 20

Diamond push ups: 6 on feet/6 on feet
Lawnmowers: 20 lbs - 10 on both arms/ 8 with 20 - both arms
Dive bomber push ups: 6 boy ones/5 boy way
Back flys: 9 with 10 lbs/8 with 10 lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment