Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 6- kenpo, Day 7 -rest

I have all the nutrition written down on paper - which, when I get a second, I'll put in here.

For now, I have to say... Kenpo is SOOO much better with Molly. It's the video I hate the most, but Molly makes it fun! :)

Also, I slipped up and ate some ice cream this weekend - I've decided I can't do that any more, because I gained some body fat! AHH!! I LOVE my new scale because it tells me my body fat, hydration levels, bone mass, and weight. And I can see the progress in all areas. :)

Ange and Nat - You're right about Jdawgs - it's so stinking good!!!!! lol I think it's better fresher - but still, secret sauce = deliciousness!

Rachel - I HATE most seafood. lol And I have a huge problem eating it in a landlocked state. I do like the butterfly shrimp from costco - SOMETIMES. I'll have to see how bad it is for you since it's breaded and all. And I do like tuna, so I'll have to do more of that. I'll go look for some of that other stuff too. I have the light yoplait yogurts, but will try the activa. And, I didn't look for egg whites the other day, but will definitely try that.

Kenz - I would love to do some hot yoga with you. Eric and I are going to try to come up sometime this summer - we never come up for summer, and I think it'd be fun to be back during swimming time! :) Let me know the dates in July that you're coming down here! Can't wait to see you and Jarad!

No comments:

Post a Comment