Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 17 - shoulders and arms, abs

I'm sad today. Molly told me yesterday that she won't be able to do p90x any more. It's only day 17...I don't think there's any way I'm gonna get to day 90 without her motivation. I don't know what to do. All I know is that all of you have to start holding me seriously accountable. I HAVE to do this in the morning. Today I didn't, and I know I'll have some time right when I get home today, but that's not okay. Always in the morning - especially now that it really is summer.

Also, today is going to just be one of those days. I woke up late, so I didn't have time to make myself breakfast. I decided to anyway, and put the eggs in a bowl to take with me. As I get to the door, I drop them all over the ground. So I had, MAYBE, a tablespoon of eggs left, and a huge mess on the floor. So I grabbed a banana so I could eat that - but they are still green - so who knows if I will even touch it. :(

On top of that, I don't want to get pregnant until we have our cars paid off. And with the way this money thing is going, we won't have them paid off when we want. So I've thought about it, and thought maybe we'll just wait until the end of the year next year - and hopefully have them paid off by then, but I'm seriously starting to doubt it all.

So all in all, today is a sad day, and I only hope it gets better.

Nutrition:
Breakfast: some eggs and a banana
Snack: protein bar
Lunch: chicken with relish and a tiny bit of mayo
Snack: ?
Dinner: ?

I'm not really hungry today... I don't even feel like a snack or dinner, but I know I need to be eating all my calories... it's just hard.





1 comment:

  1. Hey, now! It didn't turn out to be such a bad day, did it? You got to see me and Molly IS going to do P90 with you! :)

    ReplyDelete