Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 19 - back and legs, abs

Molly didn't come over this morning - so we'll do this tonight sometime. I may end up doing it by myself depending on when she can do it.

Nutrition:

Breakfast: banana bread - i made some and it's just soooo good :)
Snack: none
Lunch: went to JCWs and had a BLT, fries, and ice cream... wow.. NOT good.
Snack: none - way too full
Dinner: banana bread and watermelon

I fail today. lol

Reverse grip: 3 by myself, 3 with toe touch/ 4 by myself - tried to do 5 by myself.... nope
wide front - 1 by myself!! YAY!!! first time ever!! 6 with toe touch/
close grip - 1 by myself, 5 with one foot on chair/1 by myself, 3 on chair
switch grip - almost three switches/

Today Molly didn't do them with me - and it's the first day I've just felt like okay... an hour - hour and a half work out is TOO long. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment