Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 2 - plyo, thoughts, and nutrition

Did plyometrics today then went and ran 2.10 miles. Needed to run four for training but Molly was just dead tired. Tomorrow should be a better day.

5 protein servings - probably fulfilled this, or had one more to do
2 dairy servings - done
1 fruit serving - 1 to go - didn't do this
2 veggie servings - done
1 fat serving - 1 to go
1 carb serving - done
1 single snack serving - done

Breakfast:

3 oz of chicken - 110 cals - 1 protein serving
Eggs - cheese and salsa - 349 cals - 1 dairy serving, 1 protein serving ( 6 egg whites is one protein serving, and I usually have two full eggs. I need to figure out if I can be doing that or should only be eating the white part.)
Slice of bread (toast) - 100 cals - 1/2 carb serving
Fiber bar - 140 cals - doesn't have a category - not sure if I should be eating this any more or not.

Lunch:

Tortelini - cheese - dairy serving, pasta - carb serving, marinara sauce - veggie serving - 370 calories

Snack: Dried fruit - need to get calories on this one- 1 snack serving

Dinner: 1/2 Cafe rio burrito - veggie serving, some protein serving in the chicken, had an extra carb serving...crap....- 400 calories

Total: 1469 cals + dried fruit

Need to get protein bars and protein powder for my water. And need to work on doing more protein instead of carbs. Also, I need to make sure I'm getting my fiber in - need to eat my fiber bars for carbs probably... hmmmm...

2 comments:

  1. Wait ... now I think I'm supposed to be mad. Are you still under 1,000 for today?

    And I understand being dead tired ... that's how I was this morning. I just didn't have it in me and really, really didn't want to exercise. I managed to get 30 minutes in, but I don't think it was my best workout ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like seafood? it's really good protein. also, you should try ground turkey over ground beef (much healthier), if u havent tried it already. I also like activia yogurt with cereal (good protein), and snacking on almonds (can buy a big can at walmart).

    ReplyDelete