Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 4 - Yoga

Who's crazy idea was it to start this over? haha

I'm glad I have though, because I feel like I'm doing things way better, and being more dedicated. We'll see how things go. It's great to have Molly doing it with me.

5 protein servings
2 dairy servings - 1 to go
1 fruit serving - done
2 veggies
1 fat
1 carb - done
1 single snack
1 condiment

Breakfast: cereal with milk - 118 cals, 122 cals
Snack: Banana - 105 cals
Lunch:
Snack:
Dinner:

Quit today on my diet. lol Tomorrow I'll be much better.

2 comments:

  1. You should try hot yoga. Are come to the hot yoga studio with me next time you are here for a visit. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you definitely need more food. Time to hang out with me. Oh, hey, here's an idea. How about a girls night? ;)

    ReplyDelete